The new version of Kiply is already available! Thanks to the hard work of our team and the feedback from our users, we can announce today the launch of version 3.0.4 for Windows.
Here are the newest features you’ll find in it:
• Wider variety in the catalogue. We’ve added more cards for you to directly select what aspects of your activity you want to measure.
• Faster. The information in your cards will be loaded and updated faster.
• In English. We’ve added a new language so that more users can improve their personal productivity. You can select your preferred language (English or Spanish) from your user profile.
• Greater compatibility. Now Kiply runs on more operating systems, from Windows Vista to Windows 10.
In short, Kiply has improved to better suit your needs and those of other users. Upgrade to the new version and start testing them.
How to install the new version of Kiply?
Installing the new version of Kiply is easy and fast. You just have to follow these simple steps:
1. Uninstall your old version of Kiply. Enter the control panel of your computer and select “Uninstall a program”. Once there, select Kiply and uninstall it.
2. Download the new version. You can do it directly from our website.
3. Install the new version. Run the software package that has been downloaded to your computer and follow the installation steps.
4. Sign in. Do not forget to enter your username and password to start collecting your activity with Kiply.
Please, write a comment and tell us what you think of the new version of Kiply and how you would like us to improve in the future. Your opinion helps us improve.
Not a member yet? You just have to register and install Kiply to start being more productive.
Translation by Susana Castro.